Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Have You Seen The One My Heart Loves?

This is a few paragraphs of my thoughts about Roscoe and our relationship after we got engaged. He blew my mind....still does. <3

I am the youngest of four daughters. My parents, George and Vanessa Morrison have taught me to be a person of integrity who loves her family and loves and honors God. It is my heart's desire to develop human service organizations that will help women of all ages to see themselves the way that God sees them. I am in the process of pursuing my Master's Degree. With God, I know that the vision that he gave me and Roscoe will make an international impact. I want to help improve the quality of life for people. Through prayer, I know that God will bless these goals. I am family oriented. I love sports, especially, basketball. I also love to write, read about American history, watch movies, and listen to all kinds of music. I love my family. I met Roscoe in God's timing. He is everything that I have prayed for.

Roscoe Houston is awesome. I know that may sound cliche but he is. His love for God and his heart to help people inspires me everyday. He is so outgoing and focused. He is always looking for a way to make our lives better. He makes a way to make me smile everyday. I get inspired by the way he seeks God and endeavors to be obedient to God's will for our lives. I know that everything that Roscoe pursues will be successful and I fully expect for his international vision to come into fruition. We will do great things together.

Roscoe is fun loving. His smile is contagious and his laughter has a healing quality. I know that when anything happens in my day, good or bad, I need to hear his voice. He is the first person I want to tell the news to. He makes me break out of my comfort zone and gives me the courage to do things that I was otherwise afraid to do. Loving him is easy. It is actually one of the easiest decisions I have ever made. Roscoe is my bestfriend and I look forward to him being my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment